These terms and conditions regulate the business relationship between you and Tickets Central. By using our website in any way, or by buying from us, you agree to be bound by them. No person under the age of 18 years may purchase event tickets. If you are under 18, please confer with an adult to make your purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- No exchange of tickets will be made under any circumstances and tickets are not transferable.
- No refund on tickets will be made under any circumstances except pursuant to conditions under (Event Cancellation or Postponement)/hyperlink. Please read more in our Refund Policy.
- No third party collection allowed unless Authorization Letter is issued by the Purchaser and presented to Tickets central upon ticket collection. Entry will be refused if tickets have not been purchased from Tickets central or other authorized points of sale.
- The resale of tickets is prohibited. TicketsCentral reserves the right to cancel any tickets that have been resold.
- Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission to any persons whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming.
- No photography, audio or video recording is allowed during the event unless otherwise stated by the Promoter.
- The Promoter may add, withdraw or substitute artistes and/or vary advertised programs, event times, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice.
- The Promoter/Venue Owner may use the ticket holder’s image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, photograph or picture.
- The Promoter/Venue Owner may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond his reasonable control.
- The ticket holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances and recording devices.
- The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
- Purchasers of tickets who are under 21 years of age should seek parental consent before purchasing tickets/merchandises from our website. By transacting on our website, purchaser certifies that purchaser is at least 25 years of age and understands and accepts these conditions of use.
- Any complaints regarding the event will be directed to and dealt with by the Promoter.
- Our communications will be through email. You agree that email communications are contractually binding in the same way as properly signed and dated paper sent by post.
- We are not liable for any breach of our obligations resulting from causes beyond our reasonable control.
- At no point in time you hold Tickets Central liable for any untoward event. When you purchase your tickets through TicketsCentral, you have agreed to have read all the terms and conditions stated here with (subject to change) and agree to under no circumstances hold TicketsCental liable for any disputes.